Sunday, April 13, 2014

Witchboard (1987)

For the newest visits and locaton pictures for Witchboard, visit the new page at Set-Jetter.comhttp://www.set-jetter.com/ontheset/witchboard!





I vividly remember watching Witchboard when I was 17 and being inspired by the camera movement and the director's ability to tell a good story without much of a budget.


   I had been to the main house once before, but decided to expand on to some locations for my most recent trip.   (Be sure to hit up my locations blog for Witchboard 2.)









Screenshots....








Next up is the cemetery out in Glendale.   The place is only open one day a week for three hours, so fortunately I was able to work it into my schedule.  It looks to be in poor shape, but there are volunteers trying to upkeep the best they can and were helpful me in tracking down the Chase grave for this location...




Screenshots...



Although they are supposed to be at a different cemetery later in the movie, they used the gates to the same one here....



Screenshots....



The spot where they hop the fence is overgrown with plants now....



Screenshots...



More locations coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment