Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pinocchio's Revenge (1996)




In preparing my locations for Witchboard and Witchboard 2, I was looking through director Kevin Tenney's other works and came across Pinocchio's Revenge.   A solid little film, I immediately set myself to find the locations.

First up is Dorris Place Elementary School which is used for many productions, most recently for Cooties.



Screenshots...



Here's the spot by the school where she has a run-in with some bullies...




Screenshots....




Riding the bike to school!

Screenshot....

The spot where the girls go running by the playground...


Screenshots...


Random shot of the back of the school....

Screenshot....



The Linda Vista Hospital makes a brief appearance....


Screenshots...


The main house proved to be the most difficult to find.   When I finally did track it down, it had gone through some updates that I almost questioned if it was the right one.    The front crack in the sidewalk confirmed that this was indeed the same house!





Screenshots...













No comments:

Post a Comment