Saturday, February 4, 2012

Revenge of the Nerds (1984)

Check out the new page for REVENGE OF THE NERDS at SET-JETTER.COM







My trip to Tucson brought to a few filming locations, most notably the classic.... Revenge of the Nerds!


First up, the Alpha Beta fraternity house... before they burnt it down....




Screenshots.....




The freshman dorms the nerds were kicked out of.....





Screenshots.....




Betty Childs' sorority, the Pi Delta Pi house.....




Screenshots....





And finally, the nerds house....






Screenshots.....



4 comments:

  1. Do they allow people on campus to view these locations? I have been wanting to do this for years, and I am going to plan to visit this location soon...thanks for your help, and I enjoy these pictures you have posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's an open campus. The fraternity & sorority houses are actually off campus though.

      Delete
    2. Me too! I'd love to see all those locations. To this day, Revenge of the Nerds is one of my all-time fav comedies. I can prob quote the entire film...I have seen it that many times. I'd fix up the Tri Lamb house just like it was for the film. =)

      Delete
  2. It was amazing to see!! I did not realize that they did not film inside the house. The inside was filmed in a sound studio. It was an amazing experience to see where they filmed this movie...

    ReplyDelete