Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Madonna - Sticky & Sweet Tour: Show #8: Las Vegas, NV

My first time...and probably last time to Las Vegas, I just don't get that city.   As I was warned, the Vegas audiences were some of the worst.

Of course, I bump into Madonna's manager, Guy Oseary, and other dancers....






Peter Berg was at the show as well as Lindsay Lohan....





And here we go.... I was actually not supposed to be next to the stage, but the two seats were empty and I stood there.  Ten minutes into the show, two people came and took those seats and I stood my ground.   Little while later they tap me on the shoulder.  I thought they were going to tell me to get out of their area, but instead, he handed me a $100 bill and asked him to email me my pictures!






















1 comment:

  1. I just found this post and since I'm from Vegas I wanted to say you're not wrong at all.

    Crowds in Vegas are ALWAYS bad. I don't know why. I think maybe it's because we have so many Cirque du Soleil shows and things like that where the audience is expected to watch and be quiet.

    A few years ago Madonna was the cover story of Rolling Stone and the article said she was having a talk with the members of Green Day and she said something like "Isn't it funny how the places that pay the most are the worst to play, like Las Vegas?"

    ReplyDelete