Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wes Craven's New Nightmare (1994)




Check out the all new New Nightmare page on Set-Jetter.com!



By far the best sequel in the Elm Street series is Wes Craven's New Nightmare.  I've been dying to find the location to Heather's house in the movie and finally found it in Tarzana...













Some screenshots...


And here is a revisit to the former location of New Line Cinema....







Some screenshots...


Right across the street from the infamous Ivy restaurant....

3 comments:

  1. Can you please tell me the address of this house.
    I have been a huge fan of the Elm Street movies for the past 23 years now & loved New Nightmare. I so wanted to live in this beautiful house when the movie came out in cinemas.
    I am coming over to L.A in the spring & would love to go & see the house. I wouldn't bother the residents I just want to have my photo taken next to it like you.
    My e-mail address is fabph4ntom@btinternet.com
    Thanks so much
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather's house is at 5132 Calvin Ave in Tarzana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should put photos up from the movies so its easier to compare etc. Great site though!

    ReplyDelete